CHARITY TRIVIA EVENT
Come and support SEAoT-Austin in raising money for
Austin Habitat for Humanity!
It will be a fun, social event for engineers and non-engineers alike where you can network and eat while playing trivia with your fellow engineers and raising money for a great organization.
Bring your co-workers! Bring your friends! Bring your significant other!
- Wednesday, May 3rd
- Registration/Social: 6:30pm to 7:00pm
- Dinner: 7:00pm
- Trivia: 7:00pm to 8:30pm, Social: 8:30pm to 9:30pm
Trivia will be administered by Geeks Who Drink
Teams of 8-10 people are recommended.
If you have a team, please e-mail email@example.com with your team members.
Don't have a team yet? Individuals are encouraged to sign-up and will be assigned to a team prior to the beginning of the event.
- Member (Before April 26): $35
- Non-Member (Before April 26): $40
- After April 26: $45
- Walk-in / Door: $45
Admission Price Includes:
- Open Bar with Hops and Grain Beer, Kombucha, Coffee, Espresso, and Sparkling Water
(Bartender Tips Encouraged)
- Dinner (Non-Alcoholic Drinks Available)
- Trivia with prizes for the winning team
- Charity Donation to Austin Habitat for Humanity
Invite your friends! Event flyer below...
Interested in sponsorship? Please see application below...
SEAoT’s objective for this event is to gather together in a social environment to raise money for Austin Habitat for Humanity. Sponsorship and admission fees will help SEAoT subsidize the social portion of the event, however, at least 10% of all sponsorship and admission fees will be added to SEAoT’s base donation. At the conclusion of the event, any profits and designated gifts from the event will also be donated. Sponsorships and free-will donations by attendees will help SEAoT add to the donation.
We hope to see you on May 3rd!